Renishaw is a recognised leader in Raman spectroscopy. It has a team of over 100 scientists and engineers specialising in the production of fully configurable Raman systems. Renishaw’s Spectroscopy Products Division is part of a global company, established in 1973, that has a foundation built on superior engineering.
Renishaw inVia Raman microscopes offer the highest levels of flexibility and performance and are used worldwide, in a diverse range of scientific research applications. Scientists and engineers choose Renishaw as their Raman partner because of the quality of its products and innovating technologies that generate the best Raman results.
Renishaw produces a wide range of Raman spectroscopy instruments. These include Raman microscopes, bench-top Raman analysers and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) systems.
In Canda, Renishaw partners with ProSpect Scientific to deliver Raman spectroscopy solutions. ProSpect Scientific is deeply skilled in Raman spectroscopy and they present Renishaw’s Raman solutions to Canadian customers and directly coordinate sales and support to those customers.
Renishaw inVia Raman microscope
inVia is the ultimate research-grade confocal Raman microscope. It is simple to operate yet delivers outstanding performance and reliable results, for even the most challenging experiments.
Produce both rich, detailed, chemical images and highly specific data from discrete points.
With unparalleled flexibility, scientists and engineers, worldwide, trust inVia.
Performance you can rely on
The highly efficient optical design gives you the best Raman data, even from minute traces of material. Apply this power to your experiments, running measurements such as:
- time series: monitor how your sample is altering with time
- temperature ramps: use a hot/cold cell to see phase changes
- line scans: profile your sample, both across the surface, or into its depth
- area mapping: generate images, either horizontally at fixed focus, following the surface topography, or from vertical slices
- volume scans: produce 3D views of your transparent sample’s internal structure
- specialist measurements: trigger data collection from your own equipment (such as a control system on a synchrotron beamline)
Make full use of inVia WiRE software: collect the data you want, and analyse and display it in the way that suits you best.
Flexibility to meet your needs
Tailor your inVia to best suit your research and experimental needs. Choose from a wide range of lasers, optical components, and accessories, both at the time of purchase and in the future.
Find out more at Renishaw.com